Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happiness is a Choice

So you know what? I have been thinking about a quote that I read recently.  It said, "We don't find ourselves, we create ourselves".  I absolutely loved that because for so long,  I had been trying to find myself. That is until I realized that I was really never lost.  I realized that I could begin choosing to be and live out everything I ever dreamed, based on decisions.


So what are my new decisions? To be a healthy and more vibrant human being. To achieve all of my enormous dreams. To experience all of the excitement and magic of the world.  I want it all and I feel like I can have it.  I really believe that.  And I shouldn't back down from the work that it takes it to get it.


I love all things beautiful, sensual, magical, cultural, compassionate, natural, fantastical (is that a word?).  My dreams are to create magnificent music and to coach as many people as possible who want more fun, freedom and fulfillment in their lives.  And achieving those things isn't about looking outside of myself for any of it.  Its simply about creating a vision for my life, believing that it can be and then charging towards it like a lioness. 


What are the things you want to create and who is the you that you want to be?  Just visual, focus and go get it.  Its grind time. #Letsgo


Here is one of my favorite songs to salute this decision.







No comments:

Post a Comment