Thursday, September 4, 2014

Things Vs. Experiences

A friend of mine told us a story of a college experience that she had. Nikki Giovanni, the famous poet, thinker and professor, visited her Pennsylvania University and made a very profound statement. She told the students that when they graduated, more attention should be given to the purchase of experiences than to things. I found that to be an outstanding statement. Don't get me wrong, I like nice things like everyone else. But, isn't there substantially more value in peak life experiences than 90% of our purchases (minus housing, food, and education, for example).

Well, what if I told you that for less than what most people pay for liabilities, such as expensive cell phones, you could create a peak life experience, at an all inclusive resort? Would you believe me? Would you be willing to take a look at my proof, or would you turn your nose up at the opportunity and miss out? Has skepticism become an ally of yours, whispering negativity in your ear like a jealous friend who won't let you 
grow?



Travel is something that everyone wants and deserves to do. And believe me, it is also something that everyone CAN do. And as your “Get A Life Coach”, I am here to help you to make that happen for yourself and your loved ones. The latest electronics and the “flyest clothing are all just fine. But don't forget to invest in your memories and the memories of those you love. Don't forget to invest in life changing adventures and unforgetable experiences that add meaning to your world!


I am “trippin'” and you should be, too. In order to do so, reach out to me and lets talk about the possibilities. Let me consult with you to help you upgrade your lifestyle. Follow me on twitter at Erin DeNis (Get a Life Coach), on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google + at Erin Liggins, and you can even shoot me an email at erin.liggins@gmail.com (subject line: “I want to get a life”). I look forward to hearing from you soon and being your consultant!  I am "trippin" and you should be, too!!!
                                
                                                                      France Anyone?!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment