Thursday, September 4, 2014

Why aren't you traveling more?

I just got off the phone with a loved one.  In a 10 minute conversation, I was able to teach her how she could vacation more and do more exciting things with her husband around the world.  Because of that talk they will be taking a phenomenal Alaskan cruise this summer for 70% less than it would have cost them otherwise.  It made me wonder why others don't travel more.

My entire life, I knew that I should be able to see the world.  There is too much beauty, wonder, history, excitement, culture, food and celebrating that I wanted to experience and be a part of.  When I ask people, "Would you like to travel more?", more often than not, the answer is yes.

For some people its time, but for most people its money.  Well, what if I could obliterate the myth that you have to break the bank to travel?  What if I could show you a way to have the adventures and high quality global experiences that you only thought was just a dream?  Don't believe me.  Well, that's fine.  But at least take a look and prove me wrong.



You give me 10 minutes and I am confident that I can show you how to travel and do much more than that.
You give me 10 minutes and I will expose you to a way for you and your loved ones to have more peak life experiences than 90% of the people around them who haven't talked to me.
You give me 10 minutes and I can help to change your life... upgrade your life.

The world doesn't just belong to the rich and famous.  It belongs to all of Earth's inhabitants.  The beauty in a mountain or an ocean isn't only witnessed by wealthy eyes.  Our eyes can perceive them, too.  Well why not?  Its your birthright to experience your world home.  Let me help you to see it.
Its a movement.  We are "trippin" and you should, be too!


No comments:

Post a Comment